Thursday, September 25, 2008

25 september 2008

What I am working on right now.

College Algebra:
Professor: Don JohnsonOn Friday, 26 September 2008 I have a test. The second of the year. I have made my notecard, and I am confident. It is over absolute value, complex numbers, radicals, and quadratics. I think I will do well.

English Composition II:
Professor: HamelinI turned in my Caesarean section Argument Paper. I guess I am in the process of thinking of a new argument topic. I think I am going to try to think of a topic that is related to the work I want to get into. I also need to think of topics for my final, which is a ten page research argument paper. I think I want that topic to have something to do with Libraries. If I can I want to mix it in with my History Research paper, adn do an argument about one of the Librarians for the Library of Congress.

Yoga: We are still doing yoga. We have advanced to tree pose.

Psychology:
Professor: Krista RumageI have test, but it isn't for a while. I need to transfer my notes from yesterdays class sometime before Monday. We are studying learning and memory.

U.S. History:
Professor: The guy I absolutly adore, Dr. Wallace, he makes my day.I have an Exam on 2 October 2008. Well, it's actualy a "mid-term". I will beed to study for that while I do my laundry. This may be a class I want note cards for. My favorite. I am also working in my research paper for the final. It is a ten page research paper and I chose to write about teh Library of Congress. I will post the outline I have soon. I had Dr. Wallace read over my outline and explain to me what was good and what needed work or to just be eliminated. I am so excited for this.

Mysticism:
Professor: Matt BranstetterI have to present my paper today and turn it in to Branstetter. I also have to edit it one final time. I am going over to the computer lab this morning to do it. As soon as the lab opens. Which is any time now. I may eat first though. Then... print print print.
That's it, all my classes

In the Works.Argument paper (No topic yet)10 Page Research Paper (Topic: Library of Congress)10 Page Research paper (Topic: Something about books and learning)Book review for "Don't Know Much About History"

No comments: