Sunday, September 14, 2008

Thus Far in school

College Algebra
Professor: Don Johnson
Thus far: Seven or so quizzes worth 10 points a piece, and one exam worth 100 points. My grade was an 81%; there will be a 10 point curve. I have two purple things. Last class I earned one, but I forgot to get it.

English Composition II
Professor: Mr. Hamlin
Thus far: Five or so quizzes worth 50 points. (At the End of Semester the ten best quiz grades will be chosen.) One Paper. My paper (The one about the Mexican Border Wall) grade was 87%. That's all right. My biggest mistakes were logic and argumentation. I accept that. My next paper (The one about cesarean sections) will be better.

Yoga: I have done yoga. Also there was a pretest I didn't do amazingly on.

Psychology
Professor: Krista Rumage
Thus Far: I don't think we have turned in anything. Monday is my first exam. I am going to study with Brittany Sunday. I am confidant. I have read all the chapters.

United States History I
Professor: Wallace
Thus Far: We have had notes, and one exam. On that Exam I got an 88%. Hopefully next time I get a better grade. It may be my favorite class. I have done some research for the 10 page Research paper final. I also have read, I believe, three of the four chapters in the first book. I had better get one that paper though if I want it to turn out well.

Mysticism
Professor: Matt Branstetter
Thus Far: Possibly my most talked about class socially. We have had one exam which I received a 90% on. I think that is all we have actually turned in. Most of our grade thus far depends on participation. Which I participate in. I also have a paper due in two weeks on the Mystic Julian of Norwich.

1 comment:

Moonfairy said...

what are the purple things in algebra? I liked the paper on the Mexican Border wall, Eric and I read about it and discussed it, one of the dad's of one of the mexican's eric works with was deported because he was an illegal and was running an illegal business, now he's doing 12 years in a Mexican jail because of it. Oh yeah, so what IS mysticism?? Don't forget I'm happy to help proofread papers!! Lova ya!