Sunday, September 14, 2008

Caesarean Section II (discussion)

English Composition II
Professor: Hamelin
Assignment: Essay on a somewhat controversial topic.

As of today i have 3.25 pages written for this essay. Most likely it is in its final state. I am happy with the way it turned out. The way I wrote it was different from my norm, but I think it is the way I am going to continue.
I created a word document. At the beginning of the document I listed each source as I used it, and typed the research under each source {I want to be sure I site ALL my sources}. Then, in the middle of the document I created an outline. Proper paragraph headings were listed, and under each heading was a subheading which included which exact information I was going to use written in my own words. When it came time for me to build the essay, most of it wound up being cut and paste since I used my own words along the way. I added some filler to create a flow from one sentence to the next. When it came time to edit my paper to be sure it all made sense together I simply had to remove some unnecessary fluff, and be sure i sited every source. I have never been so pleased with a paper. Lettuce hope I get an acceptable grade!

1 comment:

Moonfairy said...

Good way to write a paper...the only thing I wanted to let you know is that you "cite" a source, you don't "site" a source. Just an FYI :) Love you sweetie, glad that school is going well for you...things here are a bit rocky at the moment, but I think Eric and I will eventually be able to work through it...who knows. I guess we shall see. Loves & hugs!