Saturday, October 11, 2008

School

School is going pretty well.
Because i have been sick for the past week I haven't done as well on studying and papers. I am just going to have to make that up in the next week as I feel myself getting over this disease.

I added a class to my schedule. Tai Chi. Many of my friends are going to be in the class, and on of my friends' dad teaches the class. I was allowed to borrow another friends book, so I didn't have to pay for it. Saved me thirty-seven dollars. Thank you Doug!

Hopefully Shenanigans will take the class too. Will may be... he hasn't decided I don't think.


Today i have to write articles for the newspaper... and we rearranged our room, so I think that will help me with my Chi... or flow...or whatever. Midterms came out. I should get them tomorrow at my mom's house, so I will post them here once that happens tomorrow.

No comments: